Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the practice areas covered by Whitney | Whitney | Baldridge | Atkinson?
- Family law, like divorce, child custody, asset division, and adoptions.
- Criminal defense, including high-level felonies, misdemeanors, and driving under the influence.
- Juvenile law, including dependency (like when child protective services remove children from abusive or neglectful homes) and delinquency (essentially, criminal defense of juveniles).
- Civil litigation, including personal injury lawsuits and defending individuals facing lawsuits against them.
- Wills, trusts, and estate planning.
Are the attorneys at Whitney | Whitney | Baldridge | Atkinson experienced in their respective fields?
- Bryan Whitney and Eric Atkinson have been in practice since 2005.
- Andraya Whitney has been in practice since 2009.
- Jake Baldridge and Michael Crocker have been in practice since 2013.
- Broc Wickland has been in practice since 2015.
- Aaron Reynolds has been in practice since 2017.
- All members of the firm are experienced in the cases they accept.
Can Whitney | Whitney | Baldridge | Atkinson handle cases outside of Kingman and Lake Havasu City in Arizona?
Yes, we also accept cases in Bullhead City, AZ and we would like more cases in Pima and La Paz Counties.
How long does the legal process typically take for cases handled by Whitney | Whitney | Baldridge | Atkinson?
- That depends on the type of case.
- Some cases, like ones involving juveniles, can go quicker.
- Adult criminal cases take longer than ones involving juveniles.
- Civil litigation cases can take a very long time, depending on the complexity of the issues.
How do I schedule a consultation with a lawyer from Whitney | Whitney | Baldridge | Atkinson?
- By calling us at (928) 753-5295.
- Or by submitting an online form through our website at wwbalaw.com.
Are the initial consultations free of charge?
- We do free consultations on adult criminal cases & personal injury cases.
- Other than that, most consultations are $200.
How can I contact Whitney | Whitney | Baldridge | Atkinson?
- If you’re not a client, contact us by calling us at (928) 753-5295. Or by submitting an online form through our website at wwbalaw.com.
- If you’re a client, then the best way to reach an attorney or staff member is to send a message through our online case-management system, MyCase.
What should I bring or prepare for my initial consultation?
- Most consultations will be done by telephone or remote video conferencing, like Zoom.
- It helps our attorneys to have as much information as possible when consulting with a potential client.
- At the very least, any court paperwork you have should be sent to the firm before the consultation.
What sets Whitney | Whitney | Baldridge | Atkinson apart from other law firms in the area?
- WWBA is different because of the breadth of our practice areas, the varied experience of our attorneys, and our attention to detail.
- WWBA’s diverse practice gives our attorneys and staff an advantage because so many areas of law overlap.
- Additionally, all of our attorneys have experience trying cases; our courtroom experience is an asset because even if a case may be settled outside of the courtroom, our attorneys are always able to litigate as needed.